Wet Concrete Effect

General non-Pip's related discussions

Wet Concrete Effect

Postby David R J Brown » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Couldn't resist getting my footprint on the forum first.
Fundamental human drive to externalise evidence of being, or juvenile silliness.
You decide.
David R J Brown

Re: Wet Concrete Effect

Postby paul.doran » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Oh I see - I've just logged on to see what's what - not really into forums, they take up too much time for me - but I suppose they're alright if you like engaging in interesting discussion/argument, which I do, specifically philosophic discussion, but would rather do it verbally, face to face as it were.
Have I just started a thread about the pros and cons of website forums? Maybe not - seeya.
paul.doran

Postby meylox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello Paul. (Maybe you will never return to see this) Are there any reasons apart from the time factor that puts you off forums? And if you are not into them why do you spend so much time on them? What did you mean by 'into'? Are you reading this and trying to decide whether replying will be evidence that you have returned to the forum thus revealing an action which may be contradictory to your stated position?
meylox

Postby paul.doran » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Yo meylox,
I can't believe it I have returned.
Nah, it's just the time factor.
Seeya

Hi Dulcie,
Yes I think you're right, some people give too much time to forums - it's taken me ten minutes just to write this.
Back in a couple of weeks
Tara
paul.doran

Return to General